This position is the direct relationship with our customers, warehouses, Houston Ports and Rail docks/ramps, and our internal drayage operations. Primary responsibility is providing timely, accurate, and efficient service to our customers. Customer Care Specialist will handle multiple accounts with a diverse customer base. This position requires strong problem-solving skills, product knowledge, and superior communication ability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned as deemed appropriate by Management.
- Reconcile and maintain equipment profiles of entire OptiX fleet
- Approve invoices and ensure documentation uploaded into fleet maintenance program
- Maintain schedule for Mobile Mechanic and Vendors to ensure timely repairs of OptiX equipment
- Develop and maintain excellent working business relationships with Vendors (Internal and External).
- Manage parts inventories across multiple sites including replenishment schedules.
- Effectively communicate and schedule all pick-up and deliveries of new and existing equipment
- Follow up on all repair items to ensure timely completion of task
- Promptly and effectively solve any issues with equipment
- Minimize all additional cost through effective communication, accurate data entry, thorough record keeping, utilization of equipment utilization.
- Work with other functional areas to serve best service OptiX – Customer Service, Dispatch, finance (billing), Operations, etc.
Skill Sets and Requirements:
- Can-do, positive service attitude
- Equipment Management experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Independent thinking and problem-solving skills
- Computer Literacy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational Aptitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Typing speed of 40+ WPM
- Impeccable follow-through and commitment to quality customer service
- Desires fast paced environment
- Bi-Lingual is a plus (Spanish)
- High School Diploma or GED